Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gorgeous New European Finds

These new arrivals in my friend's warehouse are simply fabulous!

A darling vintage armoire in a toasted almond finish. Love the cornucopia and floral carvings.





A great vintage settee.





A very cool window from a Belgium factory tuned into a giant mirror! Only 2 available.

Ah, torcheries... just love them!


A handsome pair of Louis XVI style gilt armchairs.






Tres super!! These vintage beauties were stripped and refinished in silver!! So modern & cool.







A lovely vintage vanity & mirror. Sweet scale. Perfect in a little girl's room. Circa 1940.





If you love something. Call me.... I can arrange shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states.
603-431-4222

1 comment:

Windlost said...

Dear Alex, you are breaking my heart. And I don't even know you! ;0

Gorgeous finds!

xo Terri