Saturday, January 29, 2011

Grape Hods, Pearls, Lamps, Wall Art, Faux Bois and more

Amazing Grape Hods featuring the French Vineyard coat of arms, artisan Batik lamp shades, faux bois furniture, MarissaB, Rebecca Alden designs & Pearl Jewelry, Wall Art (over 400 more pieces coming soon), lodge, lake camp, ski & mission style lighting fixtures, fly fishing pillows and so, so, so much more at the new J. Covington Home store.













Don't forget to register your email address for exclusive Coupons & Sales & Updates at J. Covington Home!

1 comment:

Windlost said...

Oh, I love so many things. Sorry Alex, I have been so busy with work and my mind occupied that I haven't figured out my lgihting thing yet. But I am also coveting some of your art. And I am going to do the post about you guys soon.

xo Terri