Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sale - Moving My Store to a Smaller Location

I love my large store space in downtown Portsmouth but the economy has truly hit a number of small family owned stores up and down the seacoast this year and I got bumped too. At least I am able to try to reincarnate myself in a smaller more efficient location for a while. So, I am having a 40% - 50% store wide sale on all of my Hickory Chair, Lillian August and LEE Industries upholstery pieces. All of my antiques are 20% off and lamps and pillows range from 20 to 30% off.

As I really need to lighten the moving load, I'd appreciate any reasonable offers on anything you've seen in my store vignettes or on Ruby Lane (the antiques above) that you've had a crush on. Try me.... remember much smaller location!

On the upside of things - you've got to find the silver lining to smile - I will be launching JCovingtonHome.com ..... my new Online Store in mid July ..... it will be a cross between Horchow and Layla Grayce. I'll post it when it goes live with the first 200 items....and I'll be adding 200 to 300 items a month for the next 10 months. And free shipping and other coupons will be posted here from time to time.

4 comments:

desde my ventana said...

Hello,
I will check the articles to see if I can buy something. Do you sending to Spain?? I would like to publish a post this week about your shop in order to inform my readers of the discounts.
Hugs,
Cecilia

J.Covington said...

Hi Cecilia,
At this time I'd prefer not to ship internationally. I've had a few issues with this lately. Thank with the offer - I appreciate it.
Alex

Windlost said...

Alex, good luck with your move. Sorry to hear about it, but hope the change brings positives too...!

Wish I were closer for a good shop at your store...

xo Terri

JULES said...

place me on your email list for internet site opening j1ceasar@yahoo.com
interested in black forest carving - esp on SALE !

great blog by the way ....
rgds jules rosen