Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wine Servers & Wine Cabinets

Last week I was in a search for wine servers and cabinets for a client and for my upcoming online store. I liked these three as they were very well made, are usually in stock and I simply liked wood tones. Of course the designer and maker is originally from England!

The Bar cabinet features touch lights, mirrored back wall, hanging glass racks and it holds 42 bottles. $7145



This server in an English Cherry finish, and is my favorite. has 6 pull out shelves - each holds 5 bottles. 58" wide x 22" deep x 43" high. $3677





Great for an apartment, kitchen or office. Holds 20 bottles. $1650


This distressed and solid built Vintners side table is awesome. Very beefy. The perfect food prep side table at 63" wide x 16"deep x 34" high. $1222




No comments: