Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finds from The Atlanta Gift Show - July - #1

Although market attendance was down quite a bit, a number of exhibitors had a great market - if they were selling hot smalls! At least this is what I was told as smalls were my focus this show. I noticed a few hot looks / trends had gotten bigger: Swedish and shabby-industrial.

Over the next week I'll keep posting my photo-journal of the market, but tomorrow I'm off to the Brimfield Antique show!




I thought the V&A gardening and tool line was awesome!







Interesting feet on the chair.



Just loved these Brazilian musicians.






I ordered this lamp - made in the USA.
























I absolutely loved these driftwood fish...the fins are made from broken, antique sunburst mirrors from Italy. Just fabulous.






















My girlfriend went with me this trip, and she loved this bench - it must be the pink. I think we'll be getting it soon.





2 comments:

La Maison Fou said...

Thanks JC ....
for the eye candy!
Leslie

Willow Decor said...

I was so sorry to miss it! You found some wonderful things. I love the zinc, and the lamp. But my favorite is the driftwood mirror!
Have fun at Brimfield!
xx-Gina