Sunday, December 28, 2008

Everyone is Looking for Something...

...what are you looking for? Almost everyday someone comes into my store, or calls or emails me with "something" they are having trouble finding. Coffee tables, fabrics, paintings, faux fur pillows, imari, blue willow etc.... So, I'd like to expand this search business - with 20+ years of antiques and importing and interior design, my mother i.e. fabulous business partner and I have resources galore and we'd like the privilege of helping you find that missing something. Give us a try. There is no obligation and the search is free until you decide to buy.

**Have you ever found something you wanted in a magazine and then in the resources section it was listed as "to the trade only?" Then give me a call and I may be able to get it for you a reduced rate.

3 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

Wow! Thanks! I hope you will post about the searches you go on for upcoming requests and the special treasures you find for people!

Happy New Year!

cotedetexas said...

I will definitely keep this in mind!!!!

JOni

J.Covington said...

Ivy - that's a great idea. Thanks!